Special Order Types
- How to place a Cover Order ?
- You can click on cover order entry under the menu orders and trades or can use
the short cut key Shift + F1 for buying cover order and Shift + F2 for selling cover order.
Fig: Cover Order Entry Window with short cut in the right hand side.Fig: Cover Order Entry WindowThis order gives cover to every buy order with a stop loss order. Order placed is always at the market price.
- How to place Bracket Order ?
- Click on Bracket Order Entry under Orders And Trades menu.
One can enter three orders in a single window which includes:
3.Stop Loss Order
Fig: Bracket Order Entry Option WindowFig: Buy Bracket Order Entry WindowFig: Sell Bracket Order Entry WindowThis order type is used to define buy, sell and Stop Loss orders. Buy order can be defined on the basis of 1.Market Order 2.Limit Order Sell and stop loss order can be defined on the basis of: 1.LTP – Last Traded Price of your order 1.Absolute – On the absolute value 2.Ticks – Need to specify the number to ticks after which you want to square off. 1.ATP – Average Traded Price of your order 1.Absolute – On the absolute value 2.Ticks – Need to specify the number to ticks after which you want to square off.
- How to trade through Smart Order ?
- Click on Smart Order Entry under Orders And Trades menu.
With the help of this one can trade on the best price available in either of the two exchanges:
Fig: Smart Order Entry Option WindowFig: Buy Smart Order Entry ScreenFig: Sell Smart Order Entry Screen
- How can I enter Trigger Order ?
- Click on Trigger Order Entry under the menu Orders and Trades.
One can place conditional orders based on set conditions.
Fig: Trigger Order Entry Option WindowFig: Buy Trigger Order Window With Set Trigger condition
- How to place Spread Order?
- Click On Spread Order under Orders and Trades menu.
ou can click on the Order type to enter the type of spread for a particular order
Fig: Types of spreadNote: For 2L and 3L spread type validity is only IOC ( Immediate or Cancel) Day is valid only for single leg spread order.Fig: Buy Spread OrderFig: Sell Spread Order
- How to place After Market Orders?
- Click On After Market Orders under Orders and Trades menu.
Fig: After Market Orders menuFig: After Market Order Entry Window
- How To Enter After market Basket Orders ?
- Click On After Market Orders under Orders and Trades menu. Then click on Basket Orders.
Fig: After Market Basket OrderIn After market basket orders one can Export and Import list with the help of Export List and Browse options simultaneously.
Note: Some of these features belong to the automated trading category and require prior approval from the exchange before they can be used.